Eyelash extension kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paigemcdonagh

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have booked my course with Flirties, and have got the starter kit.

Is there any other essentials I will need?

Apart from a beauty bed obviously.

Paige x

Heya! I have just had my training with Flirties and LOVED it. I didn't need anything else for my kit because it was all included in the starter kit. And if there is something you find you might need, your tutor should have their kit with them anyways just in case.
I found a great deal on a really good beauty bed on Ebay. I can send you the link to it if you would like. Its a mobile bed and not very heavy at all.

Heya! I have just had my training with Flirties and LOVED it. I didn't need anything else for my kit because it was all included in the starter kit. And if there is something you find you might need, your tutor should have their kit with them anyways just in case.
I found a great deal on a really good beauty bed on Ebay. I can send you the link to it if you would like. Its a mobile bed and not very heavy at all.

Brilliant! It's great to hear the training is good, I've heard nothing but good reviews!

Please send me the link if you can that would be brill xx

Have PM'd ya hun!

Latest posts

Back