Eyelash Extension Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glome

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have done a lot of research in the Eyelash Extension insurance (products, public & treatment) and I'm a bit confused.
Prices go from £45 to £95, all seem to have £2million cover, but I just can't understand why there is such a difference. Speaking with the different copanies the cover is Black & White, no complications or exclusions!!!!
Can anyone tell me something I'm missing or any any companies you can recommend.

Thanks in advacne.

Hiya, are you a lash technician looking for an insurance company, or a client looking to find out why lash techs can charge different prices? ruth x

Sorry I should have said, I'm a lash techician look for insurance.

Some insurance companies with their beauty therapist cover, will cover more treatments as you learn them and these can be added onto your policy at no extra cost, some have added bonuses such as listing in their directory, or maybe a subscription to a beauty mag of some sort. I know some do just nail tech, or a msaller premium for a therapist that might just do a few treatments, I am insured with abt, they have always been great for me, the guild is another popular one, and I know lits are insured with salon gold as well, just a case of deciding what it is you need, and then shopping around to find the insurer that will provide you with it, can be a bit confusing though I know xx

Latest posts

Back