Eyelash extension question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie Broadway

Reaction score
Hi all!

I’m doing my first set of lashes since training however I forgot to pick up some make up remover.

Would the micellar water by garnier be ok? Or I have simple foam wash..

Sorry if this is a stupid question!
X

Hi

It does need to be an oil free eye makeup remover, followed by a lash and brow cleanser and then a primer (this is what I do personally)

Hope this helps x

Hi

It does need to be an oil free eye makeup remover, followed by a lash and brow cleanser and then a primer (this is what I do personally)

Hope this helps x
Hi, can I use either of the ones I said? Where else can I get some.

Hi

I wouldn’t recommend those. You need a lash and brow cleanser and primer to suit your adhesive. These products need to be from a wholesalers or perhaps a company that you trained with?

X

Hi

I wouldn’t recommend those. You need a lash and brow cleanser and primer to suit your adhesive. These products need to be from a wholesalers or perhaps a company that you trained with?

X

Ah ok! I have the protein remover pads from lash base.. would these be ok?

Ah ok! I have the protein remover pads from lash base.. would these be ok?
Protein removers are fine or, if you're really stuck, warm water with a couple of drops of baby shampoo works well. Some brands of Micellar water are okay in theory but I wouldn't take the chance as you won't know for sure until a couple of days after treatment.

Latest posts

Back