Eyelash Extension Removal - Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juicy

Reaction score
I've started doing eyelash extensions part time and I trained with Marvel Lash. I've recently switched to Lash Perfect but have had a bit of trouble when removing a set of extensions tonight. I used the micro-brushes and made sure there was no excess remover on the brush and started from the base of the lash it kept getting into the clients eyes! I'm not too sure what I did wrong? I've heard of gel base removers - are these better? Any hep would be great as my confidence has been knocked!

Yes, gel removers are MUCH better than liquid. Have your client slightly angled on your couch-flip the back up and this will stop any seepage into the eyes. The gel sits on the lashes and works to de-bond the lashes which you can then wipe off.

Gel remover is best in my opinion for lash removal I use eyelash emporium one

Thanks! Glad to know it wasnt just me! :D

Yes, gel based removers are much better. I use gel based and get the client to sit up whilst I remove them to ensure nothing gets in their eyes and to their eyes stinging when they open them as the removers are pretty strong.

Latest posts

Back