Eyelash extension set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
I am adding eyelashes to my treatment list. I currently just have a nail corner. I am limited for space at work but I miss doing lashes. Does everyone use a beauty couch or do some use chairs? Can you share pics of your set ups especially if you too are limited on space x

I would also be interested in this as I am thinking of training in lash extensions. I currently do nails, spray tans, lash lift,and brow and lash tinting. I have a reclining barber type chair this is fine for my other treatments but think I would need to invest in something else for extensions.

I use a reclining barber chair for my lash extensions I lower the back to the lowest point xx

You might be ok but I think I because it takes so long you would be better off with a comfy bed for your clients x

I bought a great bed from eBay, it came with great reviews, and I did do a lot of research. I am glad I did, it's ace. It was £74.95 so didn't really break the bank either x

I use a reclining barber chair for my lash extensions I lower the back to the lowest point xx

Can I ask what chair you have ? I was looking at ones off eBay . Are you still able to sit on a stool whilst applying ?

I have a bed but my room is so small the bed stresses me out as there's no room to move xxxx

BFB4E576-B22A-4FED-A2D4-E0389CB612C0.jpeg

I have both, a bed & a barber chair but my room in the salon is small so use my chair and my clients prefer it I lay it right back and sit on my stool xx

Thank you , I think I'm gonna do the same for space xxx

Latest posts

Back