Eyelash extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harley's Lashes

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Could anyone help me....

I am looking to do Flirties training course but live in London. I have been in contact with someone who has advsied me the training is in gloucester is this right?

Has anyone done Flirties, Lash Perfect or Emporium training before? Looking to book it friday but cant make my mind up!!!

Thanks,
Harley :confused:

Anyone thats done flirties training could you just let me know if they do them in London or near?

Also would love to hear your views on any eyelash extension courses you done???

heya.

i've not got much of an answer but definately use the search box on here for reviews etc of the companies you mention :)

you would need to phone a flirties rep to find out about their locations.

Hiya, I didn't my Flirties lashes training and loved it. But I'm in Lincolnshire. Have you actually spoken to someone from Flirties themselves?

Best thing is to call the company directly, I would think they do courses all over though. I know there is a Flirties course in Gloucestershire (as I'm looking at doing it), but doubt it's the only place that is offering their training.

Here's the contact details:

Contact Us
Telephone:
0845 022 22 33

Hi! I live in Wimbledon and am doing my Flirties training tomorrow. It is in Bexley though as Alison is my closest trainer, definitely not Gloucester!

Best to call or email BeautyTrix and speak to them about it!

i didn my flirites training in Daventry. I guess thats about an hour north of london.

Not sure if this is closer than gloucester?

Enjoy, its great! x

Latest posts

Back