Eyelash extension training.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elegance91

Reaction score
Hi I am looking to train in eye lash extensions. I was looking at marvel lash but have seen that they have very mixed reviews and the main thing people are negative about it the glue. I have had a read about but there are so many different topic about eyelashes it's all a but confusing. Can anyone help me out so I can research more.

Thanks 😘

have a look at flirties, i think the trainer nearest to you is layla hitchen she is a great trainer and you cant go wrong with her,

all details on the flirties course is available on BeautyTrix but also click search and type in flirties and lash extensions training there will be lots of info

flirties have beginners to advanced courses

Hi I am looking to train in eye lash extensions. I was looking at marvel lash but have seen that they have very mixed reviews and the main thing people are negative about it the glue. I have had a read about but there are so many different topic about eyelashes it's all a but confusing. Can anyone help me out so I can research more.

Thanks ��

Hi. You have plenty of choice in eyelash extension training some good, some not so good. It's well worth doing some research as good training will set you up for a profitable and enjoyable career.

Firstly, check that the trainer is accredited by a recognised professional body like the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists or you will find it difficult to become insured.
Ensure that the trainer is actually qualified to teach, sadly some are not and it's one thing being able to do it and another to effectively teach it.
Ask how many CPD points the course has been awarded. Find out if there is ongoing help and support, you will most likely need it to assist with difficult lashes etc.
Ask about the class size, smaller is usually better but it's not a bad thing to have other students to bounce ideas off.
Make sure there is a system of case study assessment and feedback. You can't be expected to learn everything you need to know about the technique in a day so you will need time to build up your skill and confidence.

We offer the UKs highest rated eyelash extension courses (30 CPD points) and we are winners of the 2014 Beauty Guild Award of Excellence for Training. We also offer a retrain for free guarantee if you are not comfortable with the technique in the first 2 months so I hope you'll add us to your list of trainers to check out. You can speak to one of the Trainers at our Pinewood Film Studios training suite on 01753 650656 if you would like to find out more or you could see the eyelash extension information pages and book online at our website.

xD_Lashes_March_d80a7422-7938-468b-820e-3bfcff0dfac6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you both will look into it 😘

Latest posts

Back