Eyelash extension!?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bliss26

Reaction score
hey, im completely new to this site! im going on a eyelash extension course on soon and was wondering if anyone knows what insurance to get with this to be able to do this mobile, i looked at salon gold but it didn't mention that it covered eyelash extensions!?
I am doing the course with lashbase? has anyone else used this before and what do you think of them?? Also what price would you start of charging if your practising after the course?

Thank you :):) x

I think babtac do insurance for eyelash techs

Im with Salon Gold, they do cover eyelash extension-they list it as the application of false eyelashes.
x

thank u j.victoria ill have a look!

michelle - yeah i saw that but didnt think that included the extensions! but thank u :) what lash kit do you use?

:)

I use Flirties and Secret Lashes. I have ordered from Lashbase before (didnt know they did a course) and was happy with their lashes (although IMO, all minx lashes in trays from reputable companies are all the same-the only difference is the price).
Have fun on your course. I started straight out with £50 as I was confident and my lashes looked good, Im now £60 and I think this is fair price for my area and clientelle.

Latest posts

Back