Eyelash extensions and pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can apply lashes on pregnant women. I had them during pregnancy & I do them when my clients are pregnant. Nova lash platinum bond glue has no formaldehyde in it, but when opened & hits air it had less than 1%. So, it is safe. I laid on my back for most of my twin pregnancy. That's not an issue if your client is comfortable.

Sounds like a bit of a grey area with this. I went ahead with the extensions, i had her sitting however was comfortable with her and performed a glue test and was all normal. However .. The extensions had all come off a couple of days later!

Well, as I said in my blog, the majority if ladies will be ok.
However there's is a chance (the risk is higher in pregnancy) and personally I wouldn't want to be responsible.

It's like the having one drink then driving, you're not over the limit but would you risk it.
Each to their own yes, but personally my opinion is that nothing is worth risking the health of another person.

There will always be people who would rather earn £40 that put others health first.

Latest posts

Back