Eyelash extensions - classes & training from hell!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimpardy

Reaction score
Hi,
I just took my eyelash extension course and I already feel defeated! I couldn't see anything so I ended up taking four hours to do a half set and then removing them because I was so displeased with the results! I didn't realize how terrible my vision was!
The training started off terribly, with an irate lady who was accidentally double booked during my one on one course. Naturally, I said we could share because the poor trainer was absolutely flustered. Then, she took all of the attention away! I figured it out anyway, but still could not see. It was such a gong show they said I can come back for more individual attention and they are offering me a free product as well. I'm hoping my speed will increase once I get glasses? Please tell me this gets easier! I don't want to feel this way and I want happy clients!

Last edited:
All you need is reading glasses. These magnify in an area of approx 14" which should be ok. I use the cheap ones you can buy in chemists etc Try the 1.5s to start or you could try 1.75s, they usually have a piece to read so you can test them there and then

Latest posts

Back