Eyelash extensions - Flirties, AH Francis or Lash Revolution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaPapaya

Reaction score
Hi Eyelash Geeks

I know, I'm sorry, I know this has been done to death, but I'm seriously considering eyelash extension training - to go along with waxing which I hope to do shortly.

But am stuck with who to choose. I seem to be having a mid-life crisis at the current time and want to leave my 9-5 office job!!

I've looked and looked for days on here, and I've narrowed down my search for the companies I think will suit me most and have come up with the following 3 trainers:

1. AH Francis (in Salisbury)
2. Flirties (in Gloucestershire)
3. Lash Revolution (in Southampton I think!)

I was leaning more towards Flirties as it's more competitively priced but like the presige of AH Francis brand, and the newcomer to my list is Lash Revolution - simply because some of the ladies on here who's pictures I've been admiring seem to have trained with this company.

Please can you tell me if you had a preference which of these trainers would you pick?

Were you beauty trained before or a beginner?
How was the training?
Is there support after you've trained?
How long did it take you to get up to speed to start charging?
Or who else would you recommend?

I have no previous beauty training (yet) but am keen to learn and would like to create a little viable business for myself, but want to pick the best training I can to achieve this.

Thank you!

Any Skin Geeks reading?
Really appreciate your views!

I personally know nothing about any of these three companies, except I have heard good things about all of them. Call them up and ask what the training is like and what you will learn. Sometimes having a conversation with the company settles you in to where you feel most comfortable. Read up on a few lash threads, and figure out the kinds of questions you want answers to.
Another thing that I would find important is the reputation their glue had as it will be what you will be working with.

Thank you Eyelash Addict.
I'll give each one a call and see what seems the best fit. Thank you.
:)

If you contact beautytrix (flirties) they will get the trainer to contact yourself and you can have a chat and see if that is the one for yourself.

Hi

I trained with Flirties and apart from spray tanning I had never done anything beauty wise before

They were exceptional - from the company and the ordering of the course to the training.

Kelly who trained me in Manchester is fantastic very friendly, personable at first I was nervous as I didnt know if I would be able to do it etc but Kelly talked me through everything and helped when I was abit stuck!

Afterwards I have found both the support from Kelly and Flirties second to none Im still doing my case studies (should hopefully finish them this month) and Kelly has been very helpful with any problems Ive come across and really has been there 24/7 shes also given me constructive feedback on my case studies and I feel 100% confident to be able to charge once my case studies are complete. The only thing I want to work on is how many lashes I can apply within 2 hours, but as anything new it takes time to speed up.

Im planning on going back to do various other course with Beautytrix and Im very happy I choose Flirties and Kelly :)

I hope that has helped if you have any more questions please feel free to PM me :)

Hi

I trained with Flirties and apart from spray tanning I had never done anything beauty wise before

They were exceptional - from the company and the ordering of the course to the training.

Kelly who trained me in Manchester is fantastic very friendly, personable at first I was nervous as I didnt know if I would be able to do it etc but Kelly talked me through everything and helped when I was abit stuck!

Afterwards I have found both the support from Kelly and Flirties second to none Im still doing my case studies (should hopefully finish them this month) and Kelly has been very helpful with any problems Ive come across and really has been there 24/7 shes also given me constructive feedback on my case studies and I feel 100% confident to be able to charge once my case studies are complete. The only thing I want to work on is how many lashes I can apply within 2 hours, but as anything new it takes time to speed up.

Im planning on going back to do various other course with Beautytrix and Im very happy I choose Flirties and Kelly :)

I hope that has helped if you have any more questions please feel free to PM me :)

Aww bless you ClaireL for taking the time to write a great review. That's really brilliant to know that you got great support and you were a beginner too.

Thank you very, very much! x

If I think of some questions I will definitely PM you. Thanks :D

Good luck with your case studies and it's really, really reassuring to know that you feel really supported and confident. :)

Hi these r the 3 companies iv narrowed it down to I was going to go with nouveau but after reading so many bad reviews on here about the Aberdeen training group iv changed my mind if I could have gone to Yorkshire I'd of went with them I think but it's a bit far as I'm in Glasgow so iv decided on flirties lash revolution lash perfect and ah Francis I did look at Hollywood lashes but they don't make u go away n do case studies they qualify u on the day and I'd rather go away work with the products n if I hav any problems I can go back and ask any questions I need to just not sure who's the best out of these ones tho although so far most of the reading I have done has been about flirties and iv not read 1 bad thing about them everyone raves about them and lash perfect if anyone can help it would be really appreciated x

I trained with AH Francis and am very pleased with them. The training was excellent, and any questions I've had have been answered at length. When I submitted my case studies, and my daughters (as we trained together) I felt that hers needed a bit more work. The trainer saw this and recommended she do a few more before charging. I was really pleased as I felt we weren't just 'passed', but constructively supported! We are now doing quite a lot of reduced price lashes to get up to speed, and are having great feedback! Hope that helps!

Thank you for the new replies :)

Still haven't made my mind up :) But the penny jar is getting bigger!

Latest posts

Back