Eyelash Extensions for Holiday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I am new to salon geek and am shocked about the peti arguments people are starting on here, there are far more worse things in life, honest! Now I am worried about the glue, CE Produced? Is the glue made harmful then?:cry:
Help, thank-you

no hun if you go with a reputable lash company, flirties, hollywood lashes, lash perfect (there are others) then the glue will be fine, there are glues out there that are not CE regulated which means they do not comply with european regs......you can normally tell if the glue is ok....i had lashes done in china once and it took me 10 mins before i could open my eyes without them streaming and then i had to go through it all again when i had a shower lol.....they really stung.....the glue they use here should not burn or sting at all but you should have a patch test done before anyhow

Louise, with the flirties training do you only do it one to one or do you do groups only i may be interested in the future (when i have some money) but i live in Birmingham and may have a friend who wants to do it with me (would save on petrol etc etc)

Latest posts

Back