Eyelash extensions from home - please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyxx*

Reaction score
I have recently been qualified in lash extensions and will be doing them from home, what's the best way for the client to be doing? I.e. Laying on a bed, sitting in a chair? I want to provide the best service and don't have the money to get a bed just yet so was wondering what you all may do when doing treatments from home?

I would say using a bed. I wouldn't be able to isolate a lash with a client sitting up straight it would be very very awkward

Okay so would using a normal bed (not a treatment bed) be fine to use or are treatment beds really what you need?

hey,

i work from home as well and i use a beauty bed. to be honest you defo need one... client comfort, professionalism and your benefit too! imagine how sore your back would end up balancing over a client on a table or a chair. not good!

theres been loads of posts on here about beds, google them and have a look of ebay as well hun, you can pick one up for under £100, its a worthy investment :)

happy lashing! xx

also make sure you get a couch that has no support cable running around the back of the couch (like my spare couch does) its not comfortable for doing eyelash extensions when you consider how long your sat there for. Just make sure you can tuck your legs comfortably in under the head of the couch. Much better for your back as well. Good luck xxx

oh and i wouldn't dream of doing them on anything else but a proper beauty couch either.

Thank you all for the comments! I'm looking for fold up beauty beds and am Definitely going to be investing in one! X

Latest posts

Back