Eyelash extensions help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngForeman

Reaction score
I've just started doing individual eyelash extensions and currently practicing on my first few people. Why is it that I use the same amount of glue (i use purple glue that's supposed to dry clear which was recommended to me to use by my trainer over the regular black glue but on the clumpy lashes you can still see the purple glue color) for every lash not too much and some of the lashes look good but then others look clumpy? But when I do my lash application I always go from one lash per eye to the other eye applying them the same way and to insure drying in between which is supposed to prevent clumping like that too and it seems like that still doesn't help! Is there like a technique to applying it to help the glue not clump?

Also is there a trick or something to keep the lashes on the natural lash straight when I apply some of the lashes some always come out looking crooked or the end of the lash extension/the base wont stick on the natural lash so the whole lash isn't lying completely flat on the natural lash.

I've just started doing individual eyelash extensions and currently practicing on my first few people. Why is it that I use the same amount of glue (i use purple glue that's supposed to dry clear which was recommended to me to use by my trainer over the regular black glue but on the clumpy lashes you can still see the purple glue color) for every lash not too much and some of the lashes look good but then others look clumpy? But when I do my lash application I always go from one lash per eye to the other eye applying them the same way and to insure drying in between which is supposed to prevent clumping like that too and it seems like that still doesn't help! Is there like a technique to applying it to help the glue not clump?

Also is there a trick or something to keep the lashes on the natural lash straight when I apply some of the lashes some always come out looking crooked or the end of the lash extension/the base wont stick on the natural lash so the whole lash isn't lying completely flat on the natural lash.

Hiya it sounds like you might be using too much glue I think? Maybe try using a micro brush on the lash after applying to get any excess glue off & waiting a few more seconds before going onto the next eye? Or maybe try a different glue and find one that works better for you

Hope this helps ☺️ Xx

hi roamy what glue do you use currently?

Latest posts

Back