Eyelash Extensions In Leicestershire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anita1054

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anybody has a contact for someone that can do Eyelash Extensions in Leicestershire??

I have tried all the contacts listed on the Nouveau Lashes website without any luck.

Is Market harborough any good to you,
there is harborough nail academy on Manor walk that do the flirties lashes, hth

Laura in Market Harborough is a fantastic trainer for Flirties!! I trained with her yesterday, a one on one session I Learnt so much in the day, and a beautiful salon to spend the time in too

Thanks Laura!!

Really !!!
i do find that interesting news

Hi

Sorry I didnt explain properly, I am actually looking for somebody to do lashes on me. Everyone in the area seems to have stopped doing lashes or is unable to provide me with photos of their work.

Thanks

Anita

Laura does fit them as a treatment hun :hug:

Hello,

I was also wondering whereabouts in Leicester I can have some long lasting eyelash extensions done?? I have only ever used the individual lashes myself which can last 2 weeks but would love to try the longer lasting ones for my holiday in August and if I get on well with them I would like to train in them myself!! Also how much does it normally cost??

thanks for your help!!:lol:

Try Charlotte at Cloud Nine, Narborough, shes the best in Leicestershie and resonable too. Very busy though. website-
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back