Eyelash extensions infills - first paying customer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauladee

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I'm doing my first random tonight, and she wants infills. I'm not nervous about my application but am a bit worried about making the right choice of lash.

She has sent me a photo of her lashes at the moment. Could you geeks please advise what lashes you would use? She says 11mm was used and it looks like they didn't use other lengths?

Thanks!
X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362149949.485347.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362149949.485347.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 327
She doesn't look like she has many left on. I personally don't infill other people's work. Hopefully you can convert her into a regular client :)

Hi Geeks!

I'm doing my first random tonight, and she wants infills. I'm not nervous about my application but am a bit worried about making the right choice of lash.

She has sent me a photo of her lashes at the moment. Could you geeks please advise what lashes you would use? She says 11mm was used and it looks like they didn't use other lengths?

Thanks!
X

First of all did u do these?

Hi,

I didn't do these, she had them done in South Africa whilst on holiday.

I appreciate what you are saying about infilling someone else's work. However she is looking for someone that can maintain her lashes, so she could become a regular client of mine which is why I would like to do them.

In these cases I always say that I will remove hers free of charge but will need to do a full set.
I've had so many clients come to me for infills from others and they usually have only a few left, are all clumped together, and are a different brand or thickness to what I would use.

I can assure you when she arrives (and I haven't actually looked at the pic) that you will end up removing a tonne of glue, a few remaining lashes and starting again.

If you are new to this and don't feel you can now charge a full price you may want to offer it discounted so that you keep her as your client but you will be doing a full set.

We've all done the same, don't worry :)
And good luck xxx

Ok I've just looked at the pick and the ones she's got are far too long and are the same right across so yes, you will be doing a full set.

Start on the inner eye with the smallest you have and then possibly use (depending on what you have) 10mm/11mm and then a mixture of 10/11mm & 12/13mm. I don't think you will need longer than that :) xx

Ok I've just looked at the pick and the ones she's got are far too long and are the same right across so yes, you will be doing a full set.

Start on the inner eye with the smallest you have and then possibly use (depending on what you have) 10mm/11mm and then a mixture of 10/11mm & 12/13mm. I don't think you will need longer than that :) xx

Thank you for your response! She said she recalls 11mm being put it on, but I also thought they are really long! I have all those sizes you have said, so will mix it up and hopefully she'll be so happy with them she'll recommend me to all her friends, and this time next year I'll be a millionaire :wink2:

I'm charging her per hour and she knows that I've just started up and am a bit slow x

Brill :)
Good luck I reckon you'll be marvellous!! Xx

I'm sure you will turn her regular lash lover :)

Agree with the others. Don't forget to post a pic up of your work! Good luck :)

Agree with above posts, but as a brow freak all I could concentrate on were her eyebrows - sort them out for her please xxx

Latest posts

Back