Eyelash extensions - lighting suggestions needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jusluce

Reaction score
Hi
Can any of you recommend a good lamp that you use for intricate work such as applying individual eyelash extensions? I need one for my beauty room.
Thanks in advance! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397330513.038825.jpg

Is this the one bonkers? X

Ott makes great lamps that use a bulb that create a natural light. I love mine!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lovely thanks for your help x

Glamcor Classic Elite eyelash extension lamp is the one to go for, the 2 lighting heads help to eliminate shadows and help depth perception. Once you've tried one you'll wonder how you managed without it. We have them in our training centres and they are amazing.
xD_Lashes_March_grande.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks... Birthday is coming up woohoo lol I know what I'll be getting! Ha x

Lash Emp - what's the magnifier the girl has on her nose! (Am struggling with my eyes the older I get!) :eek:

I have one on the way!! Whoohoo xx

Lash Emp - what's the magnifier the girl has on her nose! (Am struggling with my eyes the older I get!) :eek:
Sorry Debbsxo. . I didn't see your question. I am wearing our deluxe eyelash extension magnifier glasses £23.99. We also do a cheaper version and the lenses are just as good but these ones don't slip, even when I've got my head tilted forward all day.
1932589_10151954714402167_7954433902830190992_o.jpg

Sorry, making a mess of this post. Ignore this and see below! x

Last edited:
I ordered these yesterday from Lashbase. Get 10% off by quoting Easter at checkout. Offer ends tomorrow. Unless I'm mistaken, they are the same ones as a Lash Emporium? £12.99 with 10% off this Easter. Can't wait to try them
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397988526.316805.jpg

Mine come yesterday! I can see so many more lashes now! I will invest in the glamcor eventually, just waiting on my room to be completed x

I've just ordered my glamcor lamp :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back