Eyelash Extensions Liverpool

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marymint

Reaction score
Hi all, I am wanting to add Eyelash Extentions to my Treatments list so looking for some advice on this..in College we did not do it as part of our course but our Tutor allowed us to bring some in and do them on each other one day so that we would have a feel for it, I did not feel it was enough and was wondering if anyone knows what is on offer in the way of training in Liverpool, and how much it costs.
Also are semi's the way to go?
Thanks.

Hi there

I trained with Lash Perfect and the training took place in manchester at NSI. It cost me around £450 and that included enough kit to do quite a lot of sets before I needed to start replacing. Lashes is now my main source of income and I get a lot of referrals - I trained back in Feb btw.
It's been really quiet lately in the salon but lashes clients have to come back every 2 weeks for infills so this has kept me going through the unusually quiet times.... thank god, or I think I'd have given up!!!
Good luck whatever you decide to do xx

you could have one to one training with Flirties and they have a special offer on at the moment for kits and training.

caz wot are the special offers atm?

Thank you, I will check them out !!:)

Latest posts

Back