Eyelash extensions on yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimpearce

Having a ball with nails!
Reaction score
I am about to book onto an eyelash extension course and did ask them whether I would be able to do them on myself when I had taken the course and they say they don't cover this in the training but does anyone have any experience of doing it on themselves? I have used the individual lashes myself before and can place them ok so would this be the same? I know you use quite a few but wondered if you had a good magnifying mirror whether it is possible to do it on yourself? Thanks.

I personally don't think I would attempt it.......not until I had been doing lashes for a long time anyway.... loubylou http://www.salongeek.com/members/loubylou.html on here has self applied them, but she is a very experienced eyelash technician and a trainer....she has some pictures in her gallery..... She'd probably be a good person to ask for more info.
HTH Lou x

Thanks Lou, I have pm'd her. :)

I've tried to apply them on myself and its very difficult but can be done although I find they don't last as long an they would on a client no doubt because they're not applied so well.

this is funny, i use to do it on myself, and it was messy.
it is almost quite impossible to seperate each lash and you can only use the sensative glues .its best to just piggyback ontop of your lashes just like the 20 minute lashes, they look gorgeous but can be quite painful as the different growths of the lashes being pulled before it is ready.

I have sent you a pm back hun , hth

Latest posts

Back