Eyelash extensions-removal of residue on lash?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to get the 50ml or 75ml bottles - these are 100ml and slightly too big for my liking

These look fantastic. Can I ask what is in the rescue pack? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look fantastic. Can I ask what is in the rescue pack? X

I just have my label that I put on myself / no ingredients listed, it's just baby shampoo.

My rescue packs are for my clients that hate gaps before infills.

This is not something I would normally recommend but I have a few clients that are known to put mascara on lashes between fills. So I have flare lashes that I have selected and a very weak lash glue in the pot so if they have a gap they can pop in and I know I can safely remove at their infill with no damage to their natural lashes and they do not interfere with the extensions x

I just have my label that I put on myself / no ingredients listed, it's just baby shampoo.

My rescue packs are for my clients that hate gaps before infills.

This is not something I would normally recommend but I have a few clients that are known to put mascara on lashes between fills. So I have flare lashes that I have selected and a very weak lash glue in the pot so if they have a gap they can pop in and I know I can safely remove at their infill with no damage to their natural lashes and they do not interfere with the extensions x

Oh my goodness this is genius thanks for sharing! Is there anything you haven't thought of? Xx ;)

Oh my goodness this is genius thanks for sharing! Is there anything you haven't thought of? Xx ;)

I'm sure there is lol - always thinking - usually I wake up with an idea at 2am and have to jot it down lol xx

I'm sure there is lol - always thinking - usually I wake up with an idea at 2am and have to jot it down lol xx

You're so good at what you do and agree, you have thought of everything! And taking time to do tutorials and share your ideas is so appreciated. Love the rescue idea :) x

laneypants & LieLash I haven't bought the foamer bottles yet but just wanted to know if you bought the lids separately? Seems a bit odd if they're not just sold together! X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390050990.479036.jpg

laneypants & LieLash I haven't bought the foamer bottles yet but just wanted to know if you bought the lids separately? Seems a bit odd if they're not just sold together! X
View attachment 53148

Haha so really you're just buying a bottle and it turns into a foamer bottle when you buy the tops separately! Crazy! Lol x

Haha so really you're just buying a bottle and it turns into a foamer bottle when you buy the tops separately! Crazy! Lol x

Yes you buy the bottle then choose the lid you want whether it's a foamer or spray - personally I think next order il get spray-

Can i jump into this thread and ask where you get your labels? Do you do them yourself?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back