Eyelash extensions sealant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeymummy

Reaction score
what are your views on the lash sealant??

Do you think its should be part of the treatment or is it just a add on to retail?

has anyone seen the benefits from it?

i do have one client say that the sealant keeps the lashes in place, but does it actually prolong the adhesive and actually seal??

Its definitely a must for me - last step in the application of the semi permanent lash extensions. It protects the lashes and is perfect as a retail items to give or sell to your client to ensure they are looking after their lashes which in turn means that you will have happy clients and a good reputation as the lashes last longer :O))

its a NO from me ... when i was lashing we trialled with and without ... no real difference, apart from build up on lashes from using sealer, we didnt like it at all ...

additional unnecessary cost for clients and sales for suppliers ! imo

this is purely based on my experience with the lashes/brand i was using, which was a reputable brand

wait and see what others say too

kx

Agree with karren. I stopped using and retailing as I didn't see any benefit

Last edited:
Many thanks for your imput ladies! xxx

I found no difference when using a sealant so I don't use one.

Hi,

i only use one at the end of treatment as it makes them appear more glossy but I don't retail them. As said before had clients use them previously then not use them and lashes lasted the same x

I pop it on at the end more as a little extra ather than an necessity.....I do not promote or sell it xx

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back