Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazzybabe

Reaction score
Hi everyone just recently done my eyelash course with marvel lash Been looking around at the different lashes and there's so many its really confusing.. Can anyone tell me which curl is the best for a glam look at what thickness to go for? Thankyou :D xx

To achieve a glam look you obviously want to use some longer and thicker lashes that you normally use and maybe even a stronger curl but you have to be very careful which lashes you choose as you have to still consider the bond to the natural lash.
ie If someone has short straight lashes you cant put a Bcurl in 0.25 and 14mm on the natural lash as the bond simply wouldnt last and the look would be very fake so assess your clients lashes first and then decide which curl, length and strengths you can use on your client.

ok would you be able to tell me all the different curls you can get
from smallest to largest please? xx

Hiya
New to this site! But hope I can help.

You can get individual lashes in pots and jars or you can get strips of lashes called minks.

The individual pots and jars come in Cs Js Ds and Bs
The mink strips come in Cs Js Ds Bs Y lash and W lash and also in Rapid Js and Cs.

Most individuals range from 8mm to 15mm in length (so everything in between)
Thickness wise most individuals come in thickness of 0.15, 0.20, 0.25 and 0.30. 0.30 are very thick and not very popular.

For mink strips the thickness is 0.15, 0.20 and 0.25 again length from 8mm - 15mm.

Did you need a reference to a site to buy from as I would recommend the company I use.

Hope that helped! And anyone else please feel free to add more info!
Eyelash Princess

hiya thanks for all your help, where do you get all your products from? x

I get mine from the Eyelash Emporium.
They are cheaper than everywhere else and they sell like starter kits which comes with 8 pots of different lashes for you to try out. When I got mine they said I could have 5 J-curls and choose the other 3 so I got a C, B and D to try them all out! :)

xx

Latest posts

Back