Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm a newby at individual eye extensions iv recently just done a lady adding around 60 lashes to each eye, I did everything I thought I should off done lefted a little margin, added to a single lash after 3 strokes and iv got a message they have all Come out after 24hrs I told her not to get wet for 48hrs and not to apply anything oily, I'm using marvel lash help something has gone wrong

Hi Tinkerbell,

Firstly I would ask her to come see you so you can assess properly. I find it very hard to believe that ALL her lashes have come off. What lashes (length/thickness/curl) did you use?
Did she only have 60 natural lashes or did you do a half natural set.
If you are confident in your application then the only way they have all come out is if this lady has not followed aftercare or pulled them out.

Bottom line - you need to see her and assess and find out what she's been doing that could have resulted in lash loss. Xx

:)
Xx

Also how many sets have you done and are other people losing lashes quickly?
If so maybe think of a new glue or check you're using enough glue per lash?

If the lady has no damage to her natural lashes then they've been forced off so it could lie in not enough glue possibly if aftercares been followed.

:)
Xx

Thankyou I think I'm not using enough glue could you recommend a glue to use, aftercare was taken she said, she had about 6 lefted on each eye this is my 3rd set iv done and all have said they are coming out so I no it's something I'm doing

I used 9mm and 11mm In the middle I used marvel lash the ones you get in your course kit it doesn't state on box what type they are ie c or j xx

Hi,

I sure the marvel lash starter kit comes with j curls in 7, 9 & 11's (my employer got the kit for me to use in work as I also do mobile and they didn't want to pay the amount of my lash perfect kit).

From my experience with marvel the glue wasn't the best so I don't be too disheartened because your application might be spot on an just the product letting you down.

There's plenty of links of here discussing which adhesives you use, flirties seem to be very popular (even planning in trying it myself).

Hope this puts your mind at ease abit :)
Xxx

Thankyou so much for your help ill stick in there and try a different glue xxxx

Try not to be too disheartened just get some friends and family round to practice on.

I've tried lots of glue over the years. I use lash reveloution pro+ glue and it's fabby! You have to be quick at applying the lash tho as it dries very quickly and use lash base lashes too get great results and my clients love them xx

How long has your glue been open? As marvel glue goes off in about 6 months.
You sound like you're doing a good job so don't worry, it's usually something simple.
Have you made sure the lashes are scrupulously clean and dry before you start lashing?

Yes iv done all that the glue I opened last week but it does have a expiry date on it for October 2013 thought maybe that's why as it's only next month x

Latest posts

Back