Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaWilz

Reaction score
Can you recommend a good brand for the actual extensions? And has anybody used the cheaper ones from eBay or Amazon? Just wondering if they're all made the same are they any good?? Xx

I am new but I currently use Wonderlash. Its available on Lashart and I think also ebay and amazon. It's good enough for now. I'd only look into other brands if I want to get a 0.12mm diameter as they don't do those.

There is differences in the quality of lashes so not all are the same. I personally would always recommend to go for high quality, after all it is your business and you want to build a reputation. Maybe see if you can order a sample tray first to see the quality before you invest more x

I am new but I currently use Wonderlash. Its available on Lashart and I think also ebay and amazon. It's good enough for now. I'd only look into other brands if I want to get a 0.12mm diameter as they don't do those.
I have bought some premade fans from lash art (loose ones) but I've not used them yet they look ok though xx

There is differences in the quality of lashes so not all are the same. I personally would always recommend to go for high quality, after all it is your business and you want to build a reputation. Maybe see if you can order a sample tray first to see the quality before you invest more x
I had ordered a tray from Amazon as I had run out of the length I needed and needed them the following day, they just seem exactly the same as my current ones?? Xx

I have bought some premade fans from lash art (loose ones) but I've not used them yet they look ok though xx

Ooh, have not used their fans before but yh, they should be fine. Nothing I've tried from Lashart has been a bad investment

JB LASHES is the original eyelash extension exporters of America and the major provider before it become a hit in Hollywood. Today we lead the lash extension industry (internationally), raising the bar along with consumer expectations for exceptional lash extensions with our superior products and innovative technologies. We are sure to please! Once you go JB... you don't go back! The best investment for your business. Your clientele will maintain great retention along with their beautiful extensions. I would love to place an order with you and get you hooked! I am also a stylist and I am a perfectionist :)

I have used flirties for a long time they are really good for all their lash products. I wouldn’t bother buying off amazon or eBay. I am trying a few different ones at the moment

Latest posts

Back