Eyelash glue recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MKSB

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an eyelash extension glue?

Love KG lash glue :)

I am still a newbie but gave been using lash fx regular adhesive. It is working well x
I’ve been using that for a few months now but I bought another bottle of the regular adhesive and that seems to be a lot thicker than the first bottle and taking longer to dry:confused:

There is a few good suppliers in the UK and most offer samples so you can try the adhesives. Just make sure that the products are from the UK /Europe to make sure that you comply with regulations

Heres a whole new lash extension system for the best retention, as it not just about the glue. The Optimum range has: Non drying primer/PH balancer, as natural lashes are best when PH balanced correctly, 3 glue curing speeds and an activator, applied last to make the glue bonds water and oil proof in 30 minutes (not the usual 24 hours) and retention will be better and it doesn't matter if clients get the lashes wet. optimumlashglue .co.uk

Latest posts

Back