Eyelash looks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapphire nails

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been doing eyelashes for a couple of months now and I did my training with nouveau lashes and the training was great, but I seem to be struggling with "looks" eg fullness, thickness, volume. I've only actually done one set that wowed me all the rest look good/great as an enhancement. I'm finding that many people have straight lashes and when I apply the lash extention they do not get the curl I see on other people.

Can anyone help with ideas

Thanks
Gem x

Last edited:
straight lashes that point downward are awkward. just make sure the base is firmly attached and to coat the whole lash when you paint the adhesive- shimmy shimmy and drop. I find "J" curls and "N" curls (though the n's are hard to find-i think outlashe has them) work best with these types of lashes.
good luck.

I have been doing lashes for just over a year now. I think it is just about experimenting and getting brave.
Add a couple of lashes to one lash to get thicker dramatic looks.

I have been doing lashes for just over a year now. I think it is just about experimenting and getting brave.

I find if two or more lashes on one lash, it weakens the bond and could permanently ruin the natural cycle fo the lash and I wouldnt risk it.. I know as my lady put 2 or 3 lashes per lashes and it p***ed me off!! I am paying for a service! one lash per natural lash is a guideline for a very good reason.

Perhaps, you should try 0.30 thickness if clients lashes are strong enough to hold them. That is what i do to my ladies. or put every lash extension per lash. there are baby lashes, then I would put the thinner lashes, shorter lashes to achieve the full look. I do it for up to 2 hours to ensure the lashes are full. it takes practice but it is worth and clients will be soo happy. if you need more advice, i will be so happy to help you and pm me.

Tolly xx

Get cluster lashes to do this.
I would complaint and woudn't pay if you did my lashes with this method.

Because lashers like you we get bad names and accusation that lashes extensions are damaging natural lashes.

Latest posts

Back