Eyelash perm rollers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mavric01

Reaction score
Hello all!!
Just watching 10years youngers and seen a lady have an eyelash perm, the rollers that they used on her were so much better than the white sticky rods that I use, sorry in advance for my description but I hope someone out there knows what i am talking about! The eyelash rollers were totally different, they were bigger and rather than them be a long rod it was more like a clear rubber seal that was stuck on the eyelid and had a bulge to curl the eyelashes over! she was also using a metal tool with a fine point (i was always taught to use an orange stick) and the lashes stuck almost instantly unlike the rollers i use and they are very fiddly and can take ages to stick the lashes too! Does anyone know what I am talking about and if so where can i buy them from? Thanks x

thank you so much loubylou x

No probs hun X

Oh cool im going to get some aswell those big thick sticky white things!! are rubbish.. abit like my discription x

There is another product that works exactly the same called i-appeal,
you can buy this without having to do the training,
if you are trained to perm lashes i don't see why you should have to pay to be trained to use a mould instead of a rod, here's the link for this one
www.iappeal.co.uk hth :hug:

When I first started eyelash perming I too used to struggle to get the lashes to stick to the rollers. I experimented a bit and discovered that if I coated the lashes with glue and left it to go tacky they stuck to the rollers with no bother at all!
You do have to be patient though - wait until the glue's all but gone off.

Hi with the iappeal products do you know if you have to buy the whole range of products that go with it or can you use your excisting perm lotion and fixing lotion. i wondered whether it was worth just buy the silcone pads

thanks

Latest posts

Back