Eyelash training and tanning, is it suitable for heavy make up clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink_Princess

Reaction score
hi all
i am about to sort out my lash extension/tinting training and also spray tanning. I was just wondering if eyelash extensions is something that is suitable for clients who wear heavy make up? Some of mine wear heavy eye make up and currently use glue on strip lashes. I want to make sure that if i offer extensions they aren't going to get ruined by makeup/make up remover. Anyone advise me before i fork out for my training? Thanks x

hi all
i am about to sort out my lash extension/tinting training and also spray tanning. I was just wondering if eyelash extensions is something that is suitable for clients who wear heavy make up? Some of mine wear heavy eye make up and currently use glue on strip lashes. I want to make sure that if i offer extensions they aren't going to get ruined by makeup/make up remover. Anyone advise me before i fork out for my training? Thanks x

Lash extensions remove the need for the clients to apply anything to their lashes in between treatments. If anything, I would say that this is all the more reason to offer this service to your client base.

fab thanks for the advice! So they could cut out wearing mascara altogether then. Would liquid eyeliner or eyeshadows affect the lashes? X

Hey, I've been doing lash extensions for over a year. I use lash perfect, clients aren't advised to wear mascara over their extensions (they can but obviously lashes won't last as long then) if they do feel they need mascara I know lash perfect have their own brand of mascara which can be used on them. Eye make up shouldn't effect them, they should remove their make up gently and avoid oil based make up removers. I recommend a cotton bus to wipe away eyeliner. They should teach you all that in training anyway. Good luck :)

Latest posts

Back