Eyelashes gone within few days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragy

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm new here and very happy to find this great page!
Unfortunatelly my first post is a loud cry for help/advice:confused:
I did course 6 months ago and started work right then...so far i dare to say i was doing good and had customers coming back.
BUT LAST WEEK i got a slap in my face (unquote) when a new client called me today to tell me that as happy she was the first day the more sad she is now. She said theyr started fall off yet on that first day...and within 3 days she's having lots gone:(((
I just CAN'T understand where did i go wrong....i did as always, clean around the eyes with oil free cleaning pads and primed lashes.....
i just think on one possibility - bad glue.....
Is there a way to find out if it is not good?
i am very thankful for reading this and advises:cry:
Sandra

Hi sandra
have you contacted your trainer for advice??
it may be the adhesive you are using also as you say.

If you passed 6 months ago and are still working from the same pot of glue it's likely it will have gone off. They generally have a 'use within 6 month' shelf life.

Also did you give her aftercare advise? Like keeping them dry, avoiding heat (saunas, hair dryer, oven doors)

Did you make sure the lashes were clean?

Hello ....no i haven't contacted my trainer.....I've moved to a different country, but i can try send them an e-mail tomorrow.
Thats is about right....6months is the glue in my hands.....And yes i did aftercare advised her.

I think you need to replace your glue x

Replace ur adhesive and see if u can find one that has a longer shelf life.

Latest posts

Back