Eyelashes 'kinking' on the ends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandywine

Reaction score
One of my semi permanent eyelash clients has a slight kink in the end of some of her lashes when she comes for an infill. She looks after them really carefully and they last well on her, just have this weird bend on the ends. Any suggestions please and has anyone else had this?

I have a challenge of the same sort it's not all of them just some I have been trying to figure that one out myself great question

One of my semi permanent eyelash clients has a slight kink in the end of some of her lashes when she comes for an infill. She looks after them really carefully and they last well on her, just have this weird bend on the ends. Any suggestions please and has anyone else had this?

Normally if the extension either straightens or kinks or has a fish like hook at the end, this is to do with extreme heat and singing the extensions. Do your clients smoke? As it could be the heat of the lighter, do they have a fringe, it could be the heat of a hairdryer, also opening very hot ovens, anything with a high heat can cause this.

Of course there are lots of other reasons why the lashes may kink but this is usually my first thought :) x

I did wonder about it being heat, I don't know if she smokes, but she works in a school kitchen so that may be the answer. Thanks for that.

My gal isn't a smoker still wonder what could be

Does she wear reading glasses? or sleep with her eye on the pillow? some brands are more prone to end curl than others and it takes some serious or sustained heat to curl them.

I'll have to do some more investigating with this one. Thanks for all for suggestions.

Latest posts

Back