EZ Flow Gel It?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sktanning

Reaction score
Hi. Hope someone can answer my question. I'm doing my level 3 in artificial nails at my local college & we are using EzFlow products. I bought the kit they suggested but it doesn't have any of the gel it pinks or whites so I can't practice at home. I'm wanting to buy these but as they are pretty expensive I wondered if anyone can suggest the two best colours to go for, for the time being.
Thanks in advance

Hello,

With ez flow buy the pink and the white, xx

How come you haven't any pink or white in the kit?!!!
I started with kits from EzFlow, both the gel kit and the acrylic kit.
They had everything in that I needed!
Im finding this rather strange.

Anyway get yourself some pink and white from EzFlow. The whites they have are an off white and also a bright white. I prefer the bright white but sometimes clients like a more natural look and go for the off white.

Thanks for the replies. I know its making me really annoyed I paid a fortune for the college kit that they said I had to have but so far all ive done is buy extras for it. They say its to keep the costs down for the student & you can just use college supplies but that doesnt help me when I want to practice at home.
So would you say Pink it & French it for the brighter colours & Blush it & White it for a more natural look?.

Dont know what I'd do without SG.

x

White clear pink look at eznails the have gooddeals.One
thing i hate that they say it dont burn jes it burns like h...

Latest posts

Back