EZ Flow Leisure tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finkie

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy individual numbers of EZ flow leisure tips. I buy them in the box of 500 and always use double no. 5 than any other number, but can't find anywhere that sells the finger sizes separately. They do with other tips, but my favourite are leisure.

I am now accumulating boxes and boxes of tips without no. 5's, I just end up ordering a new box to have the size I need.

Thanks in advance geeks, Finkie:hug:

If you call 0845 330 0840 - Distribution Hotline for the UK they will be able to tell you if there is a distributor in your country as individual sizes are available here... However if you are purchasing through an official distributor at the moment they should stock all items including all individual sizes...

Hope this helps!

Thanks for that, really it's a big help. Finkie

finkie said:
Does anyone know where I can buy individual numbers of EZ flow leisure tips. I buy them in the box of 500 and always use double no. 5 than any other number, but can't find anywhere that sells the finger sizes separately. They do with other tips, but my favourite are leisure.

I am now accumulating boxes and boxes of tips without no. 5's, I just end up ordering a new box to have the size I need.

Thanks in advance geeks, Finkie:hug:

Hello,

I have heard of a distributor in Switzerland its name is either DOBY or DAUBY they carry EZFLOW I do not have their address try to contact www.beautyfactory.nl it is the importer they should be able to give you their location.

Size 5 is the size which runs out very quickly !

Hope I have helped !:lol:

SYLVIE/NAIL-TECH - EZFLOW & IBD Distributor in Antibes France

Hi Silvie,

I know Dobi, but they only have EZ Flow precision french tips or Endless curve tips - no leisure!

I have also tried this 0845 number you gave me, but it doesn't work from Switzerland - no stress though, I will get my sister in Leicestershire to call them.

Failing with the above, I will get in touch with this Netherlands address.

Thanks a lot for everything, this was very kind of you.

Big hug, Finkie

finkie said:
Hi Silvie,

I know Dobi, but they only have EZ Flow precision french tips or Endless curve tips - no leisure!

I have also tried this 0845 number you gave me, but it doesn't work from Switzerland - no stress though, I will get my sister in Leicestershire to call them.

Big hug, Finkie

HELLO Finkie,

I do sell those leisure tips if you want you can send me your address I could ship them to you I also have a web site www.nailtechacademie.com where you can log in if you want.
I am most surprised DOBI just sells 2 types of tip especially the precision french which are not so widely sold elsewhere !!

Let me know if you are interested

Have a nice evening

SYLVIE/NAIL-TECH nail school and distributor EZFLOW & IBD Antibes France

finkie said:
Hi Silvie,

Big hug, Finkie
Try buynail.com in America. I have bought a lot from them. Prices much cheaper than from Dobi even with the transport on top. However minimum order $100.--.

P.S. Were are you located in Switzerland? Nice to hear from an ex pat over here:!:

ive often thought they should put double the amounts of 5 and 6 tips in a new box. generally if i buy a new box i also order an extra 50 of size 5 and size 6 or 7[ depends on the brand]

I'm in Zug. you????

Latest posts

Back