EZ Flow Silky Soft Lotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgloverfam

Reaction score
Does anyone use EZ Flow silky soft lotions? Do you like it? How does it feel? Does it absorb well, or leave a sticky after feel (i hate that!)? What are the best scents? I see the ads for them all the time, and I just wanted to know if anyone used them. Thanks!

mgloverfam said:
Does anyone use EZ Flow silky soft lotions? Do you like it? How does it feel? Does it absorb well, or leave a sticky after feel (i hate that!)? What are the best scents? I see the ads for them all the time, and I just wanted to know if anyone used them. Thanks!
Nothing beats Scentsations Lotions for me.

Hi there
Not tried the Ezflow ones, have you asked them to send you a sample?
Deb379

I have tried them a couple of times but I do keep coming back to the Scentsations.

I suppose it is what you are used to although I do like the Wildflower and Awapui.

I use the Silky Soft, absorbs really well, no stickiness after and they contain triclosan and triclosan beads to help keep the germs at bay.

My favourite is Cucumber Melon - nice gentle fragrance.

Ezflow silky soft lotions must be what keeps Anthony Buckley looking so young eh Anthony :wink2: :biggrin:

Scentsation lotions are smelly heaven :Love: :lol: the packaging is gorgeous too! Not tried the silky soft yet but think i should for the above reason :D

mgloverfam said:

i loved them they do absorb v well- i hate the stick feeling too...lol
and of course they contain triclosan so are antibacterial
they have a gentle scent and leave your hands, feet, body, face (great when youve forgotton to put ya face moisturiser on:)) like they say 'silky soft'
the silky soft lotions come in 6 scents (i call em flavours..as they are all yummy)
citrus grapefruit- nice and refreshing- smells kinda like sherbert (sp?)
melon cucumber- lovely combination- yummy
awaphui wildflower- florally and gentle
apple kiwi- kinda applely with a kiwi twist
cranberry berries- my fav :) totally cranberry like
mango orange- fruity and delicious
as well as the triclosan beads they contain vitamins A, E, C, H, Aloe Vera (calming and soothing) and sweet almond oil to soften the skin
you can get them in 2,8,32oz sizes
i like the 2oz sizes they are fab for handbags :)

Jess
xox

Scentsations come in 2oz, 8oz pump and 32oz for salon refills! The 2oz is handbag perfection and we bought these out eons ago! Many companies are following suit with the smaller sizes; they are great for retail! There are 14 scents - my particular favorites are Citrus & Green Tea, Lavender & Jojoba and Vanilla Shimmer - we also have hand and body wash to match! HTH's :Look_left

Thanks for everybody's help about the EZ Flow silky soft lotions. They sound great! The fun thing about being a nail tech is having access to a world of products, and being able to try them all!! I'm in this mood to "experiment", and try different things. I appreciate the help.
*hugs*

Latest posts

Back