Ez-Flow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anthony

Very good if you can make it a around the world tour come stay with us in phuket for a week maybe a month :D up to you you are very welcome .

Mui From Thailand

now thats a trip i'll seriousy have to consider!!!

thank you mui

antony

sawasdee ka anthony

On sept 22 to 26 we have beauty health and nail show in Bangkok .

2003 have show 473 company have 898 booth 20000 square meter and is for the trade first and last year have 8610 trader go looking 7846 Thai and 764 from another country and when they open to every body for 2 days have 50000 people go look .

We have people come this year from japan hong kong india singapore taiwan bagladesh philipine malaysia german south america australia south korea and i know ezflow will be there but i do not see have from england :sad: .

Mui from Thailand

dont forget the midlands!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in essex dont forget me and have premises for trainin to be done

Hello - I was interested in what you said about buying products from companies and training. I am a Creative Master Technician and the appeal for me was that Creative only sold to people who trained with them. It isn't really true though as anybody can buy Creative whether you train with them or not all you have to do is go to a show!! Anybody can buy Creative at a show and that makes a mockery of people like myself who are loyal to Creative. There should be a minimum national qualification, such as the NVQ, which people should have to obtain before they can buy anyones products. Hopefully this should not be too far away. All said and done I still think Creative are the best and I wouldn't change to anyone else!

Best Wishes

Katy

Funky Fingers said:
Hello - I was interested in what you said about buying products from companies and training. I am a Creative Master Technician and the appeal for me was that Creative only sold to people who trained with them. It isn't really true though as anybody can buy Creative whether you train with them or not all you have to do is go to a show!! Anybody can buy Creative at a show and that makes a mockery of people like myself who are loyal to Creative. There should be a minimum national qualification, such as the NVQ, which people should have to obtain before they can buy anyones products. Hopefully this should not be too far away. All said and done I still think Creative are the best and I wouldn't change to anyone else!

Best Wishes

Katy

In theory, what you say sounds correct, but in actual fact, this does not happen. People might come to the booth and buy a 'try me kit' or other creative products which they are entitled to buy, but seldom do people come to a show and buy large amounts of L/P when they have never tried it before. Liquid and powder are the only restrictions CND make on selling and we do know most of our customers believe me. Oneor 2 may slip through the net, but not many. This is really not something to worry about truely. It is also the only situation over which we do not have complete control. NOT a big problem and it certainly does not make a mockery of your education.

I do agree that products should only be sold to fully qualified professionals and proof should always be asked for, But sadly this is not the case at the moment. There will always be means of getting hold of products and i feel that companys can only do so much to prevent this. I use both creative and ez-flow and thats why i would like ez-flow to operate to train techs prior to selling products to them. Its nice that your loyal only to creative, But i feel that there are some products that are better than others with each company.

Sorry Geeg but I disagree with you, there are more than one or two people that slip through the net at shows!! Why don't you issue Creative trained technicians with ID cards so that nobody could buy Creative Liquid and Powder unless they produced a card. I bet show sales would half!!!!

Katy

i am always reading about how good other technicians are and wonder if i will ever be as good as them. It would be great to do more training if only i didnt have to travel to Leeds every time and unfortunatly i am only just getting used to using a computer to ask for advice, how do other nail techs advance themselves?Are there any books that you can buy which cover all problems associated with all the nail systems if there is please let me know., sometimes it would be nice to have an encyclopedia to refer to instead of having to ask al lthe time.

maz said:
i am always reading about how good other technicians are and wonder if i will ever be as good as them. It would be great to do more training if only i didnt have to travel to Leeds every time and unfortunatly i am only just getting used to using a computer to ask for advice, how do other nail techs advance themselves?Are there any books that you can buy which cover all problems associated with all the nail systems if there is please let me know., sometimes it would be nice to have an encyclopedia to refer to instead of having to ask al lthe time.
You need to let us know what books you have and what training you've had in order to be able to give any help on stuff to read etc. I had a look at your profile but you've not given any information to go on. Drop another post with your details on it and i'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

The Encyclopedia of Nails By Jackie Jefford is my bible.
Its a must for nail techs

Anthony if you would like to come to Italy, (south italy) you are welcome cause we have a ez flow fan here!!!!!!!!!!!!

now thats one we may organise simona, just have to see if anyonio - the italian distributor will pay for me!!!! :lol:

antnbuckley said:
now thats one we may organise simona, just have to see if anyonio - the italian distributor will pay for me!!!! :lol:

Looks like you may have a World Tour coming up :cool: Ant.

lesley1965 said:
The Encyclopedia of Nails By Jackie Jefford is my bible.
Its a must for nail techs
I agree with you, Lesley, that's my bible too!

Funky Fingers said:
Sorry Geeg but I disagree with you, there are more than one or two people that slip through the net at shows!! Why don't you issue Creative trained technicians with ID cards so that nobody could buy Creative Liquid and Powder unless they produced a card. I bet show sales would half!!!!

Katy

this is an interesting one as when I first bought Creative from a show I fully expected and hoped to be asked for my proof of training with them(i took my certificate/badge incase!)... but I wasn't asked for anything I'm disappointed to say and yes I'm sure there are many untrained by creative buying at shows!!

Funky Fingers said:

Katy

This is a possibility we are thinking of and we have talked about how to implement it many times. It is quite a mamouth task and a serious plan for the future. We would have to do a computer check on each individual or leave it up to them to bring ID. ID's can be swapped ... what if someone forgot and we wouldn't sell to them ... I bet that would seriiously p*** anyone who is a genuine customer off. Waiting time in queues would be even longer. There are many things to consider here. Not easy.

Our evidence does not show that half the people that buy at shows are buying as non-trained creative technicians. Far far from it. In fact it is very few. This is looked at. DN do annalyse show sales quite carefully and the results are very interesting, and do not support what you only think is the case.

i wish that i had a huge house so all you professional could come here in Italy stay with me and teach me all you know.:) ( and of course party also);)

Simona said:
i wish that i had a huge house so all you professional could come here in Italy stay with me and teach me all you know.:) ( and of course party also);)

Sounds great, Simona :cool:

Latest posts

Back