Ezflow Coloured Powder Wallflower...what range is it in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
Does anyone know what collection Wallflower is in, or can you still purchase it?

Its in the pastel flowers collection, think you now have to buy the whole kit.:green:

Its in the pastel flowers collection, think you now have to buy the whole kit.:green:

I hope not, I only want that shade as I wanted to have a play with cb and I found a post with that in the receipe.

x

Hi Plaoh

Wallflower is indeed still available in individual pots - 1/2oz size.

Contact 0845 330 0840 for your nearest EzFlow distributor.

If you need any more info call my office on 0141 886 6168 (EzFlow Scotland HQ)

Hope this helps.......

Regards

Derek

for a much cheaper alternative, nail creation do a pastel peach which is so close to wall flower, i use that and pastel pink to mix custom blends. The pots are £2.95 plus VAT from Califonia Nails 01204412003 pots are 3.5gms

hope that helps

[ I quote=PLAOH;586089]Does anyone know what collection Wallflower is in, or can you still purchase it?[/quote]

I have a small pot of this colour, if you want it then you can have it. Let me know ASAP.

Christine

thats very kind , x i have a few that have been in larger kits if any else would like some.
[ I quote=PLAOH;586089]Does anyone know what collection Wallflower is in, or can you still purchase it?

I have a small pot of this colour, if you want it then you can have it. Let me know ASAP.

Christine[/quote]

Latest posts

Back