EzFlow spa elements kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
Does anyone use any of the products from EzFlows spa elements range?
How would you rate it?
I was thinking of getting the Spa Elements kit with a bit of everything, would you recommend buying the kit to start out or buying it individually in the larger form?

Thanks geeks :hug:

I started out getting the Spa Elements kit to try it out, but i have to say i love it!

My clients love the feel of the products as well as the smell, so i would highly recommend the kit to make sure you like it, then i would get the bigger pots as you need it.

I used to use Cuccio products and then Salon Professional, but after trying EZ Flow's kit, there's no turning back for me.

It does look and sound lovely, I just wanted to check with others who've used it.
Ooh my shopping list is getting longer!:lol:

This is why i say to get the small kit to try as it is personal choice.

I doubt you won't like it, but then i love all EZ Flow products.

(i don't work for them honest...... not yet anyway...lol.)

The Buttermint Buffing Scrub can also be used as a masque as well as a scrub.

spa elements is a gorgeous line of products...the smells are divine as well as the quality of the products

The Buttermint Buffing Scrub can also be used as a masque as well as a scrub.

Ooh brilliant, it's on my shopping list now!:lol:

hunnio.... if you dont want to get the full spa elements kit yet... why nt try the small spa kit (2oz creams instead of 8ozetc...)... its so cute and gives you enough products for quite a few treatments too :D
the spa comes in the small kit, salon standard sized kit and the larger salon friendly bigger sizes are coming back soon yay!
Grafton International Ltd - EzFlow gel and acrylic

hth

Jess
xox

plus like Cathie said buttermint buffing scrub is totally yummy :D

Latest posts

Back