EzFlow TruGel base not soaking off clean

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katml

Reaction score
When I soak off the EzFlow TruGel, the colour comes right off in the 10 minutes but there is a layer of the base coat still on the nail that isn't removed, should I be soaking off for longer? Has anyone encountered this problem?

No one has experienced this?

Maybe soak for a little longer and see how you get on, ensure that your base coat application is as thin as possible.

Can you walk me through your soak of process?

Does this happen with all clients? :)

I have exactly the same problem. When I soak other makes off this doesn't happen, but it always does with ezflow.

I thought it was the 'bond it on' which was causing it. I was actually trained to use the 'dehydrate' beforehand, but found that they never stayed on with this, but I never had the issue of the bottom layer coming off.

Therefore I use the bond it on, but have the issue of having to buff the bottom layer off, which isn't great. :confused:

When I soak off the EzFlow TruGel, the colour comes right off in the 10 minutes but there is a layer of the base coat still on the nail that isn't removed, should I be soaking off for longer? Has anyone encountered this problem?

Have you checked out the December issue of Nails Magazine? On pages 124-9, there's a very good article on removal featuring Doug Schoon and focusing on preventing damage - Nails Magazine - DEC 2012

I have exactly the same problem. When I soak other makes off this doesn't happen, but it always does with ezflow.

I thought it was the 'bond it on' which was causing it. I was actually trained to use the 'dehydrate' beforehand, but found that they never stayed on with this, but I never had the issue of the bottom layer coming off.

Therefore I use the bond it on, but have the issue of having to buff the bottom layer off, which isn't great. :confused:

Did you ever find a solution or did you just switch base and top brands?

Latest posts

Back