Fab Conversion Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janie215

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to say what a brilliant day I had at the CND L & P Conversion Course in Leicester on Monday. The trainer, Rhea, was FAB! so knowledgeable and helpful.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and learnt so much. I was initially quite concerned as I though I would be well out of my depth but I didnt feel that.

Anyone considering one of these courses should definitely go for it. I feel so much more confident now.

Jayne xxx

Hi, I just wanted to say what a brilliant day I had at the CND L & P Conversion Course in Leicester on Monday. The trainer, Rhea, was FAB! so knowledgeable and helpful.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and learnt so much. I was initially quite concerned as I though I would be well out of my depth but I didnt feel that.

Anyone considering one of these courses should definitely go for it. I feel so much more confident now.

Jayne xxx

So glad you enjoyed your day with Reah and CND. Reah is super dooper and a great member of the CND Ambassador team ...

Thank you for your lovely comments but this is really a blog. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back