Fab Make-up - Barbara Bort

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KattyB

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just a quick update for anyone interested in make-up companies!!

I have been using Barbara Bort make-up in my salon after discovering them at one of the big exhibitions and I can't rave enough about how fab their collection is!

I just started my stint of wedding make-overs, parties, proms etc and it has come up trumps ever time! The foundations are fantastic for a flawless finish, hiding a multitude of sins!!! I have quite a large counter display to advertise the fact that I offer a make-up service and its amazing how many more people book for this treatment when they can visually see that you offer it!

Clients are begining to place orders now for the products to take home which are sent to me through the post and the products never let them down! I rarely use my own make-up bag anymore as once you've tried it it is very hard to go back.....even the hubby notices when I've made myself over with it....result!!!

So just wanted to share this info with you all and if anyone wants any more details then just pm me!!!!

hi that sounds great i do a lot of make up and can't find the one that is worth buying, how much does it all cost? do they sell start up kits for mobile therapists, and have you got a website
thank you for that info :hug:
Hi guys

Just a quick update for anyone interested in make-up companies!!

I have been using Barbara Bort make-up in my salon after discovering them at one of the big exhibitions and I can't rave enough about how fab their collection is!

I just started my stint of wedding make-overs, parties, proms etc and it has come up trumps ever time! The foundations are fantastic for a flawless finish, hiding a multitude of sins!!! I have quite a large counter display to advertise the fact that I offer a make-up service and its amazing how many more people book for this treatment when they can visually see that you offer it!

Clients are begining to place orders now for the products to take home which are sent to me through the post and the products never let them down! I rarely use my own make-up bag anymore as once you've tried it it is very hard to go back.....even the hubby notices when I've made myself over with it....result!!!

So just wanted to share this info with you all and if anyone wants any more details then just pm me!!!!

I have a large display stand with approx 9 foundations, 30-40 eyeshadows, 10 blushers, 40 or so lipsticks, cover-ups, 14 lip glosses, 8 mascaras, 8 lip pencils and eye pencils, several powders etc, I choose all my own colours out of the brochure as you can mix and match depending on what you use, all this came on a display stand which is ever so nice and cost about £600.

I know they do mobile bags which don't hold as much and I think start at around £75 for the bag and then you choose the cosmetics to fill it. I think I am going to get one of these for when I take my make-up out and about for weddings etc.

I have just done a wedding today and it looked fab, for the results and the amount of products that you get I don't feel that the start up costs are expensive at all - not for a professional company...hopes this helps!

Ps- I don't have a website but Barbara Bort do if you google it should come up.

I have a large display stand with approx 9 foundations, 30-40 eyeshadows, 10 blushers, 40 or so lipsticks, cover-ups, 14 lip glosses, 8 mascaras, 8 lip pencils and eye pencils, several powders etc, I choose all my own colours out of the brochure as you can mix and match depending on what you use, all this came on a display stand which is ever so nice and cost about £600.

I know they do mobile bags which don't hold as much and I think start at around £75 for the bag and then you choose the cosmetics to fill it. I think I am going to get one of these for when I take my make-up out and about for weddings etc.

I have just done a wedding today and it looked fab, for the results and the amount of products that you get I don't feel that the start up costs are expensive at all - not for a professional company...hopes this helps!

Ps- I don't have a website but Barbara Bort do if you google it should come up.
thank you i will have a look in the morning now, ta hun good night :hug:

how much are the foundations? had a look ok the net but theres no prices
x

Latest posts

Back