Fabby tip for Rockstars!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fee01

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I went to The Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh yesterday for their open day and had the chance to watch Nataliya Onyshchenko do some truly inspirational nail art. I could have watched her for hours.

Anyway after a wee chat she told me about a wee tip when doing Rockstars which I simply had to share with everyone. Basically instead of using two coats of top coat at the end, she suggested using a coat of clearly pink then just 1 top coat. This allows you to save on top coat and also helps them to soak off a wee bit quicker. I thought this was genius so tried it with a client last night.

Apologies if you are already aware of this, just wanted to share in case anyone didn't know about it.

While I'm here, thank you Fingertips ladies for a wonderful day. You were all fantastic and a pleasure to chat with as always. It was the best yet! Can't wait until next year!

xx

Last edited:
Fab tip, would you be able to use just one topcoat now! Or would you still need a separate for glitter??

Fab tip, would you be able to use just one topcoat now! Or would you still need a separate for glitter??

Well I'd still have a seperate one as I never get rid of all my glitter until I use dsperse at the end so chances are id still pick up the odd bit. I will have to get another cream puff though as that is now going to have glitter in it (didn't think of that!)

Great tip!! Thanks for sharing :)

All thanks to the wonderful Nataliya!

Latest posts

Back