Fabric - Bond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailGlitz

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone got a spare bottle of Fabric# Bond I could buy? Creative & Ellisons haven't got any in stock untill approx 2 weeks and I haven't any left.
Other than that, could I use i.e. a resin from a different make just for the one set?

Please help if you can
NailGlitz

You do not need to use a resin from a different make .... you can use a thin coat of BUILD in place of the BOND for your base coat, and you can also use BUILD to make your fabric disappear (you just have to be more careful and work a little more slowly and methodically making sure you saturate all the perforations of the fabric). This method will tide you over until BOND is back in stock. Thank you for your patience ... this method will not damage your enhancements or your business.

Thanks geeg
That's good to know, but fortunately one of the wonderful geeklettes has come to my rescue.

NailGlitz

geeg said:
You do not need to use a resin from a different make .... you can use a thin coat of BUILD in place of the BOND for your base coat, and you can also use BUILD to make your fabric disappear (you just have to be more careful and work a little more slowly and methodically making sure you saturate all the perforations of the fabric). This method will tide you over until BOND is back in stock. Thank you for your patience ... this method will not damage your enhancements or your business.

Latest posts

Back