Fabric question??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eob

Reaction score
Hi all

I wonder if anyone can help? I have just bought the try me kit for frabic#. I also have the more than white which I find really difficult to get good smile lines with. I am practising so I am sure they will get better.!!!

I am a gel user (LCN). Is there anything to stop me from using say one of the FM white colours rather than more than white as I can get good smile line results with the FM or do I have to use more than white under fabric?

Thanks for your help.
Emma

eob said:
Hi all

I wonder if anyone can help? I have just bought the try me kit for frabic#. I also have the more than white which I find really difficult to get good smile lines with. I am practising so I am sure they will get better.!!!

I am a gel user (LCN). Is there anything to stop me from using say one of the FM white colours rather than more than white as I can get good smile line results with the FM or do I have to use more than white under fabric?

Thanks for your help.
Emma
Emma, polish will not work under the resin.

MTW is not difficult to use. Use 2 thin coats and then take a brush dipped in NailFresh or ScrubFresh and correct any imperfections in the smile line. This creates a really sharp and beautiful edge for you.

There is a step by step here on the site under premium geek tutorials.

eob said:
Hi all

Thanks for your help.
Emma

Hi Emma

You can use your fm colours no problem. However MTW is a lot more resonably priced if your having probs with the polish type application of it just dip your gel brush in and apply it that way like you would your fm colours. Or use your dotting tool if the nails are not too long.
HTH

Latest posts

Back