Fabric# try me kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz

Reaction score
HI,

Does anybody know what you get in the fabric# try me kit?

Thanks

you can get it from Designer Nails or Ellisons :)

thanks for that, i may get it from Ellisons but want to know what you get in the kit...do you get brush on activator or spray, do you get more than white or do you have to buy it separately etc.

Thanks

ValencianNails said:
http://www.designernails.co.uk/Products.aspx?categoryId=321&type=2
I didn't get the try-me kit so unsure what's in it, I bought the Salon one which has everything in it, you need to buy the MTW separately.

I do believe the More Than White is now contained in the Salon Starter Kit.
Best to ask and make sure but I got it in a Salon Starter Kit I ordered for a customer the other day.

The Salon Starter Kit is not dear at all and the sizes are much easier to work with as I'm sure anyone who has ordered the Try Me kit will tell you!!:D

I bought the try me kit at excel this year. It doesn't contain a MTW so you will have to buy one seperately. But is has a small size of everything else, bond, boost & build and both a spray activatoer and a brush on. You also get sample pieces of fibreglass and silk and stork scissors. Hope this helps

Hi there,

I'm sure you're going to the show this weekend but my friend has the starter pack and it hasn't been used, I know she'd like to sell, I can find out how much if you want??

Danielle

Zammo said:
Hi there,

I'm sure you're going to the show this weekend but my friend has the starter pack and it hasn't been used, I know she'd like to sell, I can find out how much if you want??

Danielle
ç

Be careful and and out when it was purchased. The resins have a use by date and you want to make sure your kit is not too old or been hanging around too long.

I bought the Salon Starter Kit at Earls Court last month, and it deffo has MTW included. My sister and I will be practising on each other! We thought it was great value for money!

Hi all

How much is the salon starter kit ?

I think it was £65 + VAT. You get everything in it, including a stork scissors (already had one, but doesn't hurt to have a spare).

How many sets can be done with the amount supplied in the Salon Starter kit?

Latest posts

Back