Fabric

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molly

Reaction score
I'm having a couple of problems with Fabric

1. Boost is impossible to get out of the bottle the plastic is so hard - am I a wimp?
2. I can see the fibreglass on the white tip (I use more than white)
3. 2 of my nails look like the resin has cracks (just small ones)

Thanx in advance for any advice.

Hi there...

It can be sadly - try and leave it under the lamp I find its a bit more plyable if its warm/room temp...

I think you are not wetting enough on the first stage

I again think this is do to the system drying out from too much activator

hth....

molly said:

1. Boost is impossible to get out of the bottle the plastic is so hard - am I a wimp?

Hiya ..... do you have the trial kit? If so, there does appear to be some problems with the dispensing of Boost, ie. the bottle doesn't give very much! Therefore you are better off buying the professional sized one in the future.

Sorry not much help with any of the other problems though:o

Adele

molly said:

2. I can see the fibreglass on the white tip (I use more than white)
3. 2 of my nails look like the resin has cracks (just small ones)

Hiya

If you turn your boost bottle upside down with lid on of course lol at the start of your clients nails this will make it easier.

Yep sounds like you are not coating the fibreglass with enough bond do two coats one straight after the other.

When you use boost dont use more then a lentle size bead better to do a couple of coats rather than one larger bead.

Hope this helps

Take care Dawnie xx

Latest posts

Back