Fabulous customer service from young nails uk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exquisite Touch

Reaction score
On friday i had a client that wanted her enhancements taken off which had been done by another salon, once i had removed the nails I found her index finger and thumb nails had severe onycholysis.

I rang head office and spoke to lisa regarding thymol a treatment for onycholysis, I was unsure about how to treat the onycholysis with the thymol she listened to my questions and said she would ring me back as the client was sat in front of me.
Within a minute she was back on the phone to answer my questions now thats fantastic customer service. My client was thrilled with her nails even though I couldnt enhance her fingers with onycholysis. I wish i had taken a picture now of how severe it was. She had been to the previous salon and they had asked no questions and applied the product to the nails. without question.
She is coming back next week so we can keep an eye on them, so ill take pictures.
I honestly have never seen anything like it before, one of them had a bacterial infection. so hopefully the thymol will do its job and help to rectify her nails.

Just wanted to share it with you all
Deb x

Latest posts

Back