Face frame 3D brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had your glue been in the fridge? I've just practised on family so far too. I took my niece's brows off tonight and reapplied them. They were intact but I didn't like the shape. However, my sister in laws didn't last at all but the glue wasn't cold! Are u enjoying it though? I did my own on Saturday but got carried away and looked like a big man! Needless to say I removed them on Sunday!!

I daren't do my own for this exact reason! I don't know when to stop on myself! Xx

This was a before and after face frame I done today took me ages but loved them xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from by GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It wont upload for some reason lol arghgh was so chuffed with them as well lol.. really loved doing them today and my client was amazed she coulnt believe the difference they made. X

It wont upload for some reason lol arghgh was so chuffed with them as well lol.. really loved doing them today and my client was amazed she coulnt believe the difference they made. X

Email me them to [email protected] and ill put them on for you if you like x

Aw thanks I sent you email x

Gorgeous work by Chazac what a difference! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 353
And again by Chazac.. Lovely! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 359
By Chazac xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 318
Thanks paige no idea why I couldnt get them uploaded x

Wow chazac, they're great!! I bet they were chuffed! It's fun isn't it! I'm trying to do at least one a day when I finish work, I'm gonna start charging next week. 😉 here's the ones I did tonight.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393455387.641116.jpg

Wow chazac, they're great!! I bet they were chuffed! It's fun isn't it! I'm trying to do at least one a day when I finish work, I'm gonna start charging next week. 😉 here's the ones I did tonight.View attachment 57594

These.... are stunning!!! :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yours are amazing though Paula im definitely gonna get as many models as I can lol xx

Um training on Monday. I'm obsessed with brows so I'm so excited to do this treatment. Will post pictures as soon as I do some xx

Um training on Monday. I'm obsessed with brows so I'm so excited to do this treatment. Will post pictures as soon as I do some xx

You will love it! Xx

Wow chazac, they're great!! I bet they were chuffed! It's fun isn't it! I'm trying to do at least one a day when I finish work, I'm gonna start charging next week. 😉 here's the ones I did tonight.View attachment 57594

Amazing work so natural looking. I would be well happy with these. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Would like to know prices/training locations etc aswell please!

Latest posts

Back