Facebook ads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutekitten88

Reaction score
Hi geeks!!

Just needed some advice about the Facebook ads which advertise your page.
I ended up setting the paid ad for £3 a day but all the likes are coming from all over the uk. when I only wanted to advertise in my area. How would I just do that for my area as I couldn't see that option when coming to pay for the ad.

Thanks xx

You need to do it on a computer/laptop, mobile or app doesnt give you all the options x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Once you go into your Ads Manager, select your ad campaign, and underneath it you will see a section called Targeting. In that area you can narrow down your focus substantially more and concentrate on the group that will get you more results.
For example in our case; we're looking for likes from hair stylists, so what we did was create an ad that included people who like hair and anything hair related, in addition to primarily focusing on females in a specific age group. Our conversion has been off the charts.
If you do it right, and by doing it right I mean pick the right images for the ad (I highly suggest using images), concentrate on your specific area, concentrate on specific people, you will have amazing results.

Latest posts

Back