Facebook confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlalouise

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have a FB group but a lot of my clients are saying they can't find it or it won't let them join, would I be better of with a page??

I know you can't set a business up as an individual as it will eventually be deleted, what has everyone found as the most successful?

Thanks xx

Do you have to pay to set up a page, as I was looking through it last night and it kept directing me to PayPal? X

Do you have to pay to set up a page, as I was looking through it last night and it kept directing me to PayPal? X

No you dont you just log in on your personal account & make a new page :D

Hey there. I spent hours and hours on this subject. As I hate facebook with a passion. However the following should get you started

1) you don't need to pay anything really

2) set up a personal account (you don't have to do this, but if you do it's gives you the opportunity to invite people to 'like' your page.

3) after you have set up your personal profile you can then click create page.

4) you can create a page without a personal profile but going to the login screen of Facebook and there will be be a link to create a page.

5) once you have both personal profile and page you can then click on your page and click 'build audience' you will then have the option to add your friends from your personal profile to 'like' and comment on your page. Remember you cannot invite friends if you do not have it linked to a personal profile.

Hope this helps. If you need anymore info. Let me know

I've been wanting to add my personal page friends to my business page but when I go on build audience it just says invite email contacts?

Change it so you're commenting on your biz page as yourself & then you can add fb friends

Thank you for that! I don't think it will work on my mobile but I will try it on my computer tonight :) x

Latest posts

Back