Facebook group help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
I've set up a group on Facebook and invited friends.

Does anyone know if I can write on people's walls from the group? I know I can send messages, but these are private and I wanted my logo(check me out ;) ) to appear publicly on their walls so others could see it.

Anyone know if this is possible?

I'm on Facebook mobile on my phone so maybe that's why I can't see it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Whats the name of your group??
I think once people accept your invitation and join your details show on their page.

Hi no i dont think you can, I think when you write on someones wall it comes up as from you & not from your group

Someone may know a way of doing it on here ??

sorry not alot of help x

Whats the name of your group??
I think once people accept your invitation and join your details show on their page.

It's http://m.facebook.com/group.php?r97b99a45&gid=95183191970&refid=28

Not much on there yet. Do you think my prices are alright. I wasn't sure if it was too much as I need lots of practice but then I thought don't want to be too cheap.
Posted via Mobile Device

hmmm, that looks odd. it's LAC Nails & Beauty

Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

Found it....and joined.

Looks good.

I hope you don't mind me saying though I would change a few little things.
Instead of saying your prices are because you are just qualified and only to cover products costs.
It would sound better if you said this was an Introductory Offer to launch your business, and for the summer months. Then you should really set a date to change your prices and stick to it!! this will keep you focused. The date doesn't need to go on the page though.

Also with the services you are planning to offer in the future, it would be enough to say you will be adding additional services like facials luxury manis etc soon rather than saying you are going to do courses.

I know at your stage that this is all down to a lack of confidence...and that is normal...but even if you don't feel full of confidence you need to SOUND full of confidence when marketing yourself.

A lot of us have come a long way looking and sounding confident when we really weren't lol!!! :rolleyes:

Good Luck

Found it....and joined.

Looks good.

I hope you don't mind me saying though I would change a few little things.
Instead of saying your prices are because you are just qualified and only to cover products costs.
It would sound better if you said this was an Introductory Offer to launch your business, and for the summer months. Then you should really set a date to change your prices and stick to it!! this will keep you focused. The date doesn't need to go on the page though.

Also with the services you are planning to offer in the future, it would be enough to say you will be adding additional services like facials luxury manis etc soon rather than saying you are going to do courses.

I know at your stage that this is all down to a lack of confidence...and that is normal...but even if you don't feel full of confidence you need to SOUND full of confidence when marketing yourself.

A lot of us have come a long way looking and sounding confident when we really weren't lol!!! :rolleyes:

Good Luck

Thanks for joining and for the great advice. I will make the changes you suggest. It does make more sense. I was tired last night when I made it and was trying to get the price bit right but brain wasn't working.
Posted via Mobile Device

Can't update my group on Facebook mobile and the full site doesn't work on my phone.

How very annoying. I'm itching to change it now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back