Facebook nail trolls?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not had any comments but was given a 1 star mark on FB from a random person who lives in Mexico!!! Really don't know what their point was!

Felicity xx

I was wondering if you could comment. Wonder if I need to change my settings......

Yes you can comment, as long as the rating is on public then you can comment or like it etc x

Felicity xx

I had someone book an appt, refuse to give me a phone number and then not show up, they also deleted themselves from f/bk. I did find links to show friendship with another local nail tech, not sure if its connected or not but very odd.

I've just moved to Cornwall from Essex working for myself aswell down here it's been going great more or less fully booked but all the other local beauty girls are getting the ump lately I've had more cancellations then usual and Facebook remarks, people booking any not turning up or even stolen pics! I just don't get it there's enough clients to go around we should all respect each other as business women it's really sad :(

Yes you can comment, as long as the rating is on public then you can comment or like it etc x

Felicity xx

I just look this morning and I've worked out how to do it. I was on Facebook in Safari though so think the problem before was the app x

Latest posts

Back